Arizona Collectors Association
Arizona Collectors Association serves members and represents the industry by:
- Providing innovative education, training and communications.
- Promoting professional and ethical conduct.
- Acting as the members' voice in critical business, legislative, legal, regulatory and public arenas.
To be the comprehensive, knowledge-based resource for success in the credit and collection industry.
- Respect - for diverse customers, clients, colleagues and the global workforce.
- Leadership - by uniting members to advance a successful, service-oriented and professional credit and collection industry.
- Innovation - by exploring new ways to achieve excellence.
- Fiscal Responsibility - by operating the association in a prudent manner while creating and maintaining a financial reserve to meet future member needs.
Arizona Unit Events
ACA International Events
Leadership Symposium (January 10, 2017 Members Only)
Do you have middle- to high-level managers, directors and VPs you want to develop to help you grow your business? You'll want to send them to this intimate members-only event that allows for a small group of 30+ up-and-coming industry leaders to share best ideas, solutions and burning issues over three days. Click here for more details.
Committee of 100 Meeting (February 14 -17, 2017 Invitation Only, Members Only)
C-Level representatives from ACA member companies along with top ACA leaders will share best practices, solutions and burning issues over three days. Attendance at this meeting is by invitation-only. Click here for more information.